9/12/07

Listo! Done!




Today, I finally finished Deb´s quilt! I am very happy because she likes it very much! and because Marion and Deborah arrived home this morning from the beach, they took advantage

and decided to take a nap and enjoy the warmest work of mom.

I feel very proud to finish this quilt, it was my baby's 18 birthday present and how I realize that this first circle of my life as a mom is closed, but we will open a new chapter today, but with new "active members" or "adults". LOL.

Hoy finalmente terminé el quilt de Deboh, estoy muy feliz por que le gustó mucho; hoy por la mañana que llegaron de la playa , aprovecharon a tomar una siesta y disfrutar del tibio calor de mi trabajo.

Me siento muy orgullosa de terminarlo, fué hecho por el cumple 18 de mi bebe ;ahora me doy cuenta que este primer circulo de mi vida como mamá esta cerrado, pero hoy abriremos uno nuevo para "adultos". Ja ja ja .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario