6/7/12

Que pasó en Junio? What happened in June?

A finales de Mayo, el grupo 8X11 al que pertenezco, entregamos nuestros trabajos hechos con el tema DUALIDAD, el cual me tocó elegir esta vez. Aqui les muestro lo que yo hice con ese tema.
At the end of May the group 8X11 which I belonged, delivered their works under the subject DUALITY the one I chose because it was my turn. Here I show you what I did with the subject.
 Despues continúe el mes mejorando el quilt de seda que hice. Con las prisas no me había dado cuenta de los detalles que no quedaron bien. Si, algunas de ustedes dirán que por que no lo dejé como estaba y creeanme lo pensé un poco... pero despues decidí tomarlo con calma y filosofía y lo corregí. El resultado lo pueden ver abajo. No creen que se ve mucho mejor? La seda es dificil de trabajar y necesita paciencia y amor para obtener buenos resultados, al final para mi valió mucho la pena! Solo unas puntadas de acolchado mas y quedara completamente listo, ya veremos el proximo mes.
 I continue the month improving the silk quilt I made. With the rush, I did not notice about the details that were wrong. Yes, probably some of you say why I did not leave it as it was, believe me I think it twice... but then I decide to take it easy and calm and correct the mistakes. You can appreciate the result below. Do not you think it looks better? Silk is difficult to work with and needs patience and love to get good results, at the end it worth it! Just some more stitches and quilting and it will be entirely my taste!

 Angelica mi alumna terminó este gran quilt! Estoy muy orgullosa de su tenacidad y disciplina. Felicidades !!
Angelica my student finished this big quilt. I am so proud of her discipline and tenacity. Congratulations!!
 Ta da!! Si, Pojagi Moshi terminado. Quiero que sepan que este panel que hice para una ventana mide 1.20X.64 cm. aproximadamente y casi usé 200 mts de hilo en todas las puntadas que hice. Mucho trabajo y paciencia, pero creo que el resultado valió la pena.
 Ta da!! Yes, Pojagi- Moshi finished. I want to say, this panel I made for a window is 1.20X.64 approximately and I used almost 200 mts.of thread . So much work and patience, but the result worth it.
 Hey Youngmin!  What do you think? Thanks a lot to teach me :)
Estas maravillosas ventanas que me recuerdan Pojagis, son las ventanas de la Catedral Metropolitana del centro de Mexico.
These windows remind me Pojagi style and there are inside the Metropolitan Church of Mexico City.


Bueno, creo que nos veremos pronto y les mostraré algunas cosas más! Buena semana a todos!!
Well, I think we will see soon to show you some more things. Have a good week everybody!!


"CREATIVITY IS PIECING THE MUNDANE TO FIND THE MARVELOUS"                                       Bill Moyers.

1 comentario:

  1. Awesome job, Lucy!
    Two thumbs up and I am so proud of you.
    Bojagi connects you and me despite the distance.
    Dreaming again to visit you and sew together again soon!

    ResponderEliminar